Legal information 1. Presentation of the site. According to article 6 of the law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for the confidence in the digital economy, the users of the site www.qwehli.com are informed of the identity of the various stakeholders in the framework of Its implementation and follow-up: Owner: Qwehli® - SASU 50795531800013 - 15 RUE SOUFFLOT 75005 PARIS Creator: Agence Backüs Publication Manager: Backüs Agency - firstname.lastname@example.org The publication manager is a natural person or a legal entity. Webmaster: Agence Backüs - email@example.com Hosting: OVH - 2 RUE KELLERMANN 59100 ROUBAIX Credits: Legal notices have been generated and offered by Subdelirium Credit SubDelirium.com
3. Description of services provided. The purpose of www.qwehli.com is to provide information on all of the company's activities. Qwehli® strives to provide as accurate information on the www.qwehli.com website as possible. However, it can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the updating, whether by its own act or by third party partners who provide this information. All information on www.qwehli.com is given as an indication and is subject to change. In addition, the information on www.qwehli.com is not exhaustive. They are subject to changes since they were put online.
6. Limitations of responsability. Qwehli® can not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user's hardware when accessing www.qwehli.com and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specified specifications At point 4, or the occurrence of a bug or incompatibility. Qwehli® can not be held liable for consequential damages (such as loss of market or loss of chance) resulting from the use of www.qwehli.com. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. Qwehli® reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content deposited in this space that contravenes the applicable legislation in France, in particular the provisions on data protection. Qwehli® also reserves the right to challenge the civil and / or criminal liability of the user, in particular in the case of a racist, offensive, defamatory or pornographic message, whatever the medium used ( Text, photography ...).
7. Management of personal data. In France, personal data are protected by Act No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European 24 October 1995. When using the www.qwehli.com site, the following may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user has accessed the site www.qwehli.com, the access provider of the site User, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user. In any case, Qwehli® collects personal information relating to the user only for the purpose of certain services offered by the site www.qwehli.com. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he himself carries out their input. The user of the www.qwehli.com site is then asked whether or not to provide this information. In accordance with the provisions of Article 38 et seq. Of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, every user has the right to access, rectify and oppose personal data In writing and signed, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with the signature of the holder of the exhibit, specifying the address to which the reply should be sent. No personal information of the user of the site www.qwehli.com is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold on any medium to third parties. Only the assumption of the acquisition of Qwehli® and its rights would allow the transmission of said information to the potential purchaser who would in turn be required to maintain and modify the data vis-à-vis the user of the site Www.qwehli.com. The site is not declared to the CNIL because it does not collect personal information. . The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
8. Hypertext links and cookies. The site www.qwehli.com contains a number of hyperlinks to other sites, set up with the permission of Qwehli®. However, Qwehli® does not have the possibility to check the content of the sites visited, and therefore will not assume any responsibility for this fact. Browsing the site www.qwehli.com is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow user identification but records information about a computer's navigation on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate the subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to permit various measures of attendance. Failure to install a cookie may result in the inability to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies: Under Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the form of a cog in the top right) / internet options. Click Confidentiality and choose Block All Cookies. Confirm with OK. Under Firefox: At the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention rules to: use the custom settings for the history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies. Under Safari: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy" section, click Content Settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies. Under Chrome: Click on the upper right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click Preferences. In the "Privacy" tab, you can block cookies.
9. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction. Any dispute in connection with the use of the site www.qwehli.com is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction shall be conferred on the competent courts of Paris.
10. The main laws concerned. Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, in particular amended by Act No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms. Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
11. Lexicon. User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site. Personal information: "information which permits, in whatever form, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom they apply" (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).