8 October 2018 In La technique du Chef
Method of Chef Steeven Gilles
Confit of Qwehli® Patagonian toothfish, radish pickles and miso condiment.
- 130 g fillet of Qwehli® Patagonian toothfish
- 5 g sesame paste
- 50 g micro radish
- 100 g multicoloured radishes
- 20 g Japanese radishes – daikon mooli –
- Remove the skin and portion the Patagonian toothfish before placing in a vaccum bag with the grapeseed oil. Cook at 54°C for 6 minutes. Coat the top of the fish generously with the miso seasoning then brown with a blowtorch.
- Mix the rice vinegar with 30 g of water and the sugar, then bring to the boil. Pour over the radishes. Cover and leave until cold to make the radish pickles.